Privacy Notice information:
This is a living document and will be updated from time to time, we recommend you review this Privacy Notice regularly.
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide information about your personal data. Your personal data (i.e. your contact information you personally submit e.g. your name, email, address, contact number/s) is not used for anything other than replying to, informing, delivering and supplying additional opportunities in order to carry out every day ordinary and personal duties of the artist Joanna Cameron/Rutherford at www.jcfineart.co.uk
The artist Joanna Cameron/Rutherford at www.jcfineart.co.uk expects that the following uses will fall within legitimate interest to provide the following:
- For the purposes of replying to enquiries and carrying out all ordinary and personal duties.
- For the purpose of replying and supplying commissions and purchases.
- For those who have voluntarily signed up to the artists’ newsletter.
- For the purposes of ordinary and personal correspondence with all contacts, colleagues, volunteers, organisers, tutors, supervisors, students and event attendees past and present. For example, when organising exhibitions, events, voluntary work, workshops and commissions; project planning and course development.
- To obtain appropriate professional advice for the artist’s purposes.
Types of personal data collated:
This will include by way of example:
- Names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and other contact details in relation to correspondence past and present.
- Contact details for next of kin. For example, when attending a workshop. These are not kept beyond the event itself.
- No bank or credit card information is stored, except where an arrangement to complete an invoice or billing transaction has been authorised by the client or user.
- A limited and reasonable amount of information or images will be kept for archive purposes becoming historical documents. For example, exhibition, printed and published information.
How data is collected:
Generally, data is received from you the individual directly, which may be via the online contact form, or via an ordinary interaction or communication such as an Email, phone call or by written correspondence. Occasionally personal data will be supplied by a third party (For example, booking a workshop or commissioning for a project or artwork); or collated from publicly available sources.
Data and opting out:
Your data will not be kept longer than is necessary, ensuring it is as up to date and as accurate possible. Typically, the legal recommendation is seven years. You may request for information to be updated or removed, changes are limited to your own personal data only. You may opt-out of receiving emails (For example for events, exhibitions etc.) at any time, by sending me an email.
Malware, Spyware or Viruses:
The artist does not knowingly allow the use of any malware, spyware or viruses or other similar types of software on this website.
Your personal data security:
Data transmission unfortunately cannot be guaranteed 100% secure via the internet. The artist cannot ensure or warrant the security of your information when you send emails or transmit via the internet. Any corresspondance with and information sent to the artist, you accept you do so at your own risk at all times. No information is knowlingly leased or sold to companies or third parties.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this site and any communications (by whichever means) with the artist, you accept the restrictions set out in this policy.
Privacy Notice updates:
This Privacy Notice is a living document and may be revised from time to time by updating this posting; and you accept to be bound by the revisions.
Last updated 22nd December 2022